You have no items in your shopping cart.
Needle Resistant Gloves, Aprons, and Sleeves
TurtleSkin Industrial Safety Line Includes:
TurtleSkin Safety Products Provide:
- Cut & Puncture Resistance
- Hypodermic needle protection (gloves are rated to protect against 28 gauge needles)
- Provide protection against jagged glass, wire, splinters, sharp tools, & more
- Single ply protective solutions offer excellent dexterity
- Multiple ply protection options are great for high risk & high exposure applications
- Cut and Puncture Protection - TurtleSkin offers cut and puncture resistant PPE options that are flexible, lightweight, and comfortable. The CP 300 Series offers a thin single ply solution for needle resistant gloves. TurtleSkin also offers safety gloves that feature multiple plies of protective materials. These more advanced options are great for high risk jobs that only require simple motor skills.
- Thin and Very Protective - Less than the thickness of three sheets of paper, the materials in TurtleSkin Gloves give you the protection you need without sacrificing your flexibility, sensitivity, or comfort. The lightweight textile design of the protective sleeves and aprons offers a comfortable PPE solution and does not cause fatigue.
- Keeps You Safe - TurtleSkin Products protect you against threats from nails, wire, glass fragments, metal shards, wood splinters & all types of needles.