Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves
TurtleSkin Protects Against:
- Hypodermic Needles (Rated for both 25 and 28 gauge needles)
- Broken glass, glass shards
- Sharp Tools
TurtleSkin specializes in providing cut and puncture resistant resistant gloves. Whatever your industrial hazards may be, TurtleSkin offers safety gloves that will work for you. Highlighted below are some of the reasons why you should wear TurtleSkin's high performing cut and puncture resistant gloves.
- Gives You Puncture and Cut Protection- Workplace hazards can cause both cut and puncture injuries. Protect yourself with TurtleSkin’s line of versatile safety gloves. TurtleSkin offer gloves that are flexible, lightweight, and comfortable. There are many safety gloves on the market that provide cut protection only, but offer nothing for puncture threats. TurtleSkin proudly offers both cut and puncture protection
- Thin and Very Protective- Less than the thickness of three sheets of paper, the materials in TurtleSkin Gloves give you the protection you need without sacrificing your flexibility, sensitivity, or comfort. The 300 series of our CP safety line offer reliable cut and puncture resistance. They also offer high levels of dexterity and fine motor skills. These dexterous cut and puncture resistant gloves meet the safety needs of many different industries.
- Keeps Your Hands Safe- TurtleSkin Safety Gloves protect you against threats from nails, wire, glass fragments, metal shards, wood splinters, and all types of needles. Although there is no such thing as a cut proof glove, TurtleSkin Gloves give your hands and fingers exceptional cut and puncture resistance. For higher risk applications we offer extended protection options that either offer front and back of the hand protection or we even offer a few full hand protection gloves as well. Our advanced cut and puncture resistant gloves offer maximum protection for your hands. Some of the advanced protection options can withstand over 700 grams of force from a 28 gauge needle.
Selecting Safety Gloves
TurtleSkin offers many different styles of cut and puncture resistant gloves. We offer safety gloves that work great for waste handling jobs, janitorial work, construction, healthcare applications, and many other industrial end uses. The product selector recommends options based on your safety glove needs and also type of work being performed. If you need help with selecting safety gloves, be sure to check out the helpful tool below.
Fitting & Sizing TurtleSkin Safety Gloves
Sometimes it can be difficult to determine what size glove you should order. We’re here to help! Click on the link below to see our Glove Sizing Chart.