Leather Safety Gloves
TurtleSkin Leather Safety Gloves
- Features TurtleSkin's patented cut and puncture protection
- Hypodermic needle protection
- Durable and high abrasion performance
- Available in dexterous and flexible options
- Great for construction, maintenance, parks & recreation, and other applcations
Leather is a great material. There is no surprise that good glove leather plays such a key role in safety gloves. Leather safety gloves have great features: leather has good stretch in 3 directions, leather breaks in and molds to your hand shape for great comfort, and leather has great abrasion. Leather holds seams and seam thread very well (better than most textiles). So what does leather not do well? Leather does not have good cut resistance, in fact the oil in leather lubricates the blade when cut. Leather also does not have good puncture resistance for the same reasons. So for mechanical and other workwear gloves to have all the good features, durability, fit and protection we need to add a second material. TurtleSkin Materials! + Glove Leather = BEAUTIFUL all around glove performance.